Saturday 21 August 2010

Facts

One- When I was younger, say 3 or 4, we were in a Scottish pub, and a Scotland-versus-England rugby game was on. In a pub. Full of Scottish people. And I cheered for England. Ooops :)
Two- My favourite part of summer is the start, cos you actually get a chance at good weather for a start, but everything seems so good then, because you have so much time the possibilities of summer seem endless.
Three- The best concert I ever went to was last year, We Will Rock You (which is like Mamma Mia! but for Queen) in Alnwick Castle's garden! (where some of Harry Potter was filmed). It was amazing. And it chucked it down with rain, but that didn't matter 'cos the atmosphere was electric. It may be a British thing, but everyone just got on with it: dancing in the mud and singing along. Let's do it again!
Four- I keep EVERYTHING, pretty much. I've just found a box full of bus tickets from this year, and have come to the conclusion that Arriva Buses haven't been affected by the recession thanks to me.
Five- My favourite food is apples with peanut butter...so much so I'm off to have some now :)

1 comment:

  1. I love mamma mia !! its one of my all time favorites and im convinced im going to have a wedding thats an exact replica of the one in that wonderful movie!!! and i keep everything too which is kiinda funny because its a little bit ridiculous but,,, still do.

    ReplyDelete